Friday, January 27, 2012

Time to Fly

Hoka Stinson B
I will admit.  When I first pulled my Hoka shoes out of the box from Boulder Running Company, I was a bit hesitant.  But once I put them on and went for a run I was sold.  24 miles straight out of the box and they were amazing.  It has been nearly three weeks with them now and it is hard to justify any other shoe.  They have handled everything I have thrown at them--fast road miles, steep climbs, bomber descents, snow, mud, rain, rocks, roots, daylight and moonlight.    There really seems to be no condition where these shoes don't excel.  And, 140 miles in, they are showing zero signs of wear.

They may not be the most ridiculous piece of gear out there, but they are absolutely my favorite.  After all, don't we all run to have fun?...

So you might as well have a good time.  Hoka! Hoka! Hoka!

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree. I wore a friends pair for the first time this morning.....now I gotta get some!!

    ReplyDelete